
We have been planning a 2010 trip for awhile, and the plan WAS Disney. But the kids started talking about wanting to go somewhere else, and Sean somehow got hooked on Hawaii... which led to other beachish discussions and then to CRUISE discussion! Nicole has always talked about how great cruises are and I am dying to see for myself! ...and when I priced out vacations and the cruise was $1100 less than Disney's cheapest hotels for the same amount of days... I was in!!
My Cruise bug appears to be contagious! As of today I think Len and Dyan are coming along, and Mom is tossing around the idea as well. It would be SO fun to have a whole bunch of us take over the ship!!!!! And it's the PERFECT group vacation because everyone can do thier own thing... AND because the kids have THEIR own "clubs" to go to!!
LOVE THAT!!

5 comments:
Fantastic idea! Remember to get your passports too!! Cozumel has a place where you can swim with the dolphins too! Someday we'll go but we have friends that go all the time and they love it!
I'm down for a cruise any day!! Woo Hoo!! FUN FUN FUN!!
We will totally take over!
Wow, I don't remember rates being that low when I was looking a year ago! That's incredible!
Heck yeah! Lets take over the boat! I am very excited for a cruise. I hope Sean can go deep sea fishing though or he is going to be mad!
I'd love to do a cruise. 2010 sounds like a reasonable time to go :) We are headed to FL this summer in the HHR so this year is shot...BUT if we had enough time to save up the cash I would LOVE to go. I'd even get one of those sea sickness shots. :)
Post a Comment