Monday, September 21, 2009

Senior Photo Shoot

Today I took senior year photos for Jen's son. We had been planning it for awhile, but it kept going onto the back-burner and now we were down to the wire... so even though this is a super busy week... I wanted to make sure and fit them in. I didn't want the poor kid to look back at his yearbook in 20 years and see and have his cursin' me out!

He was less than thrilled with the whole idea, as I would imagine most 17 year old boys are, but he was a great sport and was very easy to photograph! I was only there for around 10 minutes (any more and the poor kid would have bolted ...lol) and I am very happy with the results!





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice Job!

Mindy said...

Very nice shots! I think the girls are much easier to shoot at that age.