Sunday, January 03, 2010

Yikes!! NO blog since December 5th!!



I guess December was either a busy month, or a boring month with nothing to blog about. Thinkin' it was the former.

I finished up my first semester of teacher cert classes and am very much enjoying my winter break. Jan 18th I start back up again. Tuesdays and Thursdays this semester. I am taking "Methods in Reading" (which I heard was brutal with a scatterbrained teacher and a lot of work), and "Classroom Management" (which I heard was a piece of cake). Can't say I am looking forward to any of it. Taking classes, working full-time, having a kid in sports, and still trying to keep the house in order and keep up a fitness regimen is not easy-peasy lemon squeezy.

The holidays were great! Mom came for a very nice visit. It was short and left us wanting more, which was very nice. We had a blast every evening and I think Christmas Eve Margarita's will have to be a new tradition!

The kids got a Flip Video camera from Santa and the whole family is having fun with that.



I think that's enough for now... maybe a New Year's Blog later or sometime this week.

Mario Kart calls!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah about time!!!

Great photos!

Love visits that make you wanting for more!! How do I get in on Christmas Eve Margaritas?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a great made forum!
Just thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/unicorn-party-supplies.html]unicorn Party Supplies[/url].