Wednesday, June 02, 2010

So my husband the dream-crusher strikes again....

...and tells me that he doesn't think he has it in him to be a good "mafia guy." WTF!?? I was just telling him how I would be a PERFECT 'Mob Wife.' I wouldn't be one of those lame ones that go and develop a conscience and decide they just can't live with what their husband does for a living... blah blah blah wah wah. Bring it on. I will work out all day and get spray tans and have big hair and have one of those sinks with the faucet that you just touch with your arm and it turns on and I will be all... "Hey honey... welcome home!! :::smooch smoooch:::: So who did you have to whack today." And when he's all.... ::deep voice::: "Honey.. I got some people comin' over tonight for a meeting..." I won't even have to be ASKED to make myself scarce!!

But NOOOOOooooooOOOOOO.... Rick says he doesn't think HE could handle being in the mob.... dream-crusher. I was so ready for that faucet.....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a Jerk!

Ingrid said...

I still think you should surprise him with big hair and a spray tan, maybe at his work while you're bringing him his lunch and speaking in an annoying mafioso accent. That could be your plan B for getting that awesome sink.