Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Artsyness found



With all the drama this past year, I lost my artsy side for awhile.  The past month or so, I have felt it creeping back.  Lots of urges to "make stuff" ....especially because of PINTEREST... holy crap I love Pinterest!!

After Lonnie and my trip to the beach a couple weekends ago, I was dying to take Sean there to play.  Jessi got her braces off last week AND just had her 17th birthday so it was a PERFECT time for a photo shoot!!!  We do a shoot every fall  anyway because I hate school photos.  Glad I found my creative muscle in time to get it done this year :-D

It was so so so so so great to get out there with my camera and play with settings and light and then get home and play with lightroom!!!  LOVES IT!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good article
http://adv-mancingmaniax.blogspot.com/