Saturday, April 29, 2006

Just when it was gettin good...

Out come the fucking blackflies!! WHY MUST THEY EXIST!?? There is no way they serve any purpose in the food chain!! There are plenty of other bugs for birds to eat!! Mosquitoes...I can deal with...I mean they suck too (hee hee...I am soooo punny)...but they don't bother me nearly as much and those bloodthirsty ...buzz in my ears ..bite me and make my neck swell up and allergic reaction... sons of whores. Yeah...I said it! So....for the next month or so I can say goodbye to by beloved porch unless I decide I enjoy being swollen and covered with crustified sores. EVIL...PURE EVIL I TELL YA!

On the bright side, Rick thinks it will be a short season for them since it's such a dry spring. Although...this is Rick we are talking about....they guy who will never just "not know" the answer to a question. You'd never know he didnt tho...cuz the shit his makes up is so creative and believable sounding. Then 7 years later he tells you "there probably aren't really 5 foot fish in that lake we were camping at....I was just messin' with ya" That's my man ;)

No comments: