Saturday, November 10, 2007

Medicine head

I had the weirdest dream last night and part of the dream was that I got an invitation to a Pampered Chef party from Kristie. I can't really remember much from the dream, just that it was really off-the-wall and that I woke up with that weird 'was that a dream, or was it real?' feelings that lasted quite a while. I finally convinced myself that it was all just a dream induced by the night-time cold medicine I had to take last night as I am still feeling like shit.

Then a couple minutes ago I sat down on the couch and felt something in between the cushions of the couch. It was a PAMPERED CHEF INVITATION FROM KRISTIE!! I REALLY AM a crazy lunatic....ROFL!!!

P.S. Above is a painting by Jeff Mihlayo... he has a lot of neat stuff that I just found, just now while searching for a photo for this blog (what I REALLY wanted was a picture from that old 'medicine head' sudafed commercial with the cartoon guy holding his head like a balloon). I love 'google ima
ges'

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LOL Colleen, so did you go online and analize your dream? What kind of cold medicine are you taking I may need it, (grin)! And just think out of all that weird dreaming we get an art lesson too!! A tip for you that Mucinex D is working really well for me but don't take it at night, LOL!!