Thursday, December 04, 2008

G..... O..... LET'S GO!!!













5 comments:

Nicole said...

Tooooooo Freakin' Cute!! She looks great.

Rick Jordan said...

Those pictures are FANTASTIC! She not only looks and acts the part- she has a big smile and is cheering like, well a CHEERLEADER! Who'd have ever thought WE would have a daughter who is a cheerleader? Who knew?

Julie said...

Awesome pictures! I was surprised I can't remember the girls name, but when she was smaller I went on a field trip with Zack and I sat with this girl. She was really quiet and shy...Everyone had told me how shy she was...then she looked at me and said.."you know...people just think I'm shy." Guess she's not shy if she is out being a cheerleader. I'll ask Zack her name :)

Julie said...

Her name is Natalie. :)

BTW I love the uniforms! I think they are super sharp looking!

Wendy said...

I love the fact that in every photo your daughter has the biggest grin. She loves being a cheerleader and loves it even more when Mom is taking photos!! Great job!