I have been working all week on my "book of 2008." I had been agonizing with my perpetual question lately of to scrap or not to scrap and if NOT to scrap, what the hell am I going to do with all the bazillion photos that I take!!?? Then I made my mom a "book of Sean" for Christmas at her request because I made her a scrapbook all about Jessi before Sean was born and she had nothing like that for him. But.... I REALLY didn't want to make a scrapbook, nor did I really have time to make one since she didn't ask me til December ;-) THEN I got an e-mail from clark photo that they were having a sale on photo books and the lightbulb went on over my head! So I made her one and when it came I wished I had ordered one for myself too because I LOVED it!
Then this past Monday I got an e-mail from Winkflash that they are having a flat rate book sale til Jan 26th. All books up to 100 pages are one flat rate. Lightbulb again!! A book of all my 2008 photos!! And I used every one of those 100 pages! I can't WAIT til it arrives!!!! I reallllly hope the Winkflash ones are as good as the Clark one was!
3 comments:
Yes this was a great idea. I am done putting my 2007 photos in to a folder and I am working on doing my 2008 photos, I can do an album for each and start fresh for 2009. I am going to get some printed to scrap though. I have a few page ideas and I still like to scrap and have so much stuff that I can't even think about getting rid of! But with this I think I won't get so overwhelmed knowing I can get a photo book done at the end of the year. They are so nice too so it is WAY better than putting individual prints in an album.
I can't wait to see it! The Sean book came out awesome!
Sweet!! Sounds like a good idea!! I've really NOT been in the scrapping mood!! I might try that with all my wildlife, critter, nature photos!! I've started checking out sketches to use to get my scrap layouts finished...I'm still back in Nov. 2007 but I do have a lot of digi layouts from 2008 done...it's never ending!! Maybe I ought to stop taking photos, NOT!! LOL...
Post a Comment