And I am NOT even kidding. This moring I walked outside and it was so cold that the air made me cough... and then I sniffed... and my nose stuck shut because my snot froze!
Sometimes... ok LOTS of times... or even MOST of the time... I HATE MAINE!
The current temperature is 19 degrees BELOW ZERO!! Which means it has "warmed up" a few degrees since we left for work and school this morning.
4 comments:
LMBO...been there done that and so LOVE South Texas...61 degrees here today!! and no frozen snot either!!
haha! I hate the frozen snot. It immediatly makes me feel like I need to pick my nose, and I probably would if I didn't have giant gloves on! haha
I take my gloves off and pick my nose! LOL. It has been FREEZING for the last few days! I would KILL for 40 degrees. Now we have a snow storm coming tomorrow- Woo Hoo! LOL
The whole state of Texas would have shut down... I'm serious!
Post a Comment