Yup. That's me. I finally allowed all the facebook freaks to suck me in... and I must admit, it's kinda fun and I have had lots of little chats with lots of people that I haven't talked to in years! We had a very nice little trip to Portland. I had Orange chicken for lunch BOTH days... damn I love that stuff! We went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. What is supposed to be so great about that place anyway? Boring food. Boring decor. Expensive.
Of course our first stop was Cabela's where these Geese plotted to kill me. Geese are hands down the most evil creatures on the planet.
The kids got LOTS of use out of the pool and hot tub at the hotel. We were only there 1 night and I think they went swimming 4 times!
Is it just me or does he do the 'dead man's float' a little TOO well!?

We had breakfast at IHOP and I finally got to try Eggs Benedict. They were ok... but I really want to try REAL Eggs Benedict now... not the chain resturant version. Sean lost TWO teeth while we were gone and was afraid to eat anything, so we wasted a lot of money ordering him food. He also has a little cold, so he still probably wouldn't have eaten. And just FYI... he does NOT appreciate all the "Soon you are going to only be able to wat baby food and look like a Grandma" jokes that we have been doling out all week ;)
All photos taken with my phone because since I used Nicole's camera... I hate mine and I am going to sulk until I get a new one (ok... not really.. but sorta) .... plus I didn't want to carry it around ;-)







7 comments:
Poor Sean. Stop picking on him and his toothlessness LOL.....Are they his front teeth? I love it when kids loose their front teeth! I lost Zack's missing front teeth photo when one of my computer crashed and I feel so sad about that. He was so cute without them. I'm totally jealous of the swimming. We all could use a vacation here that didn't have illness connected to it!
They definitely are the front ones! He gets very mad when you tease him about them- just a warning!
I have some friends that keep trying to get me on Face book... my response to them is.... I generally hate most of the people that would be looking for me that don't ALREADY know where to find me.... I mean DAMN I really ain't hidden or anything.... What do I live like Fifty telephone poles away from where I graduated.
I think that is what I like about FB... it's light and superficial and fun to see what everyone is up to without having some big relationship with them... or even worse an e-mail relationship that consists only of FWs and chain letters!
She is right- FB is different from MySpace! Some of the people I found on there, I haven't spoke with for 15 years!
hee hee, so I'm gonna have to pick on him a litte. Facebook is totally cracky!!
Oh JERRY, you too will succumb to the pressure and join us!!
Crack is whack!
Above, we accord deduct Cialis pharmacopoeia, which is measure functional in dislike than other favoured buy Cialis now Erectile dysfunction Cialis pharmacy online drugs.
Post a Comment