Friday, February 27, 2009

Yeah... a little blog slacky.. but nothing compared to INGRID!

Not a whole lot going on this week. Settling back into work after vacation... work is very quiet this week... which leads to boredom... which leads to me getting myself into trouble ;-)

Doing well with the switch to WW from low carb. I was afraid I was going to not be able to control myself with NOTHING being off limits, but it's been fine. I am still watching carbs though because I have learned that overdoing carbs causes me to break out and feel yucky and stuff. I also learned today that a pint of Ben and Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch "only" has 27 points, and I have 35 flex points a week... that I have not used at all yet this week so life is goooood :-D

No big plans this weekend. I think Jessi has her first paid babysitting gig and I'm sure she will be super excited when I tell her when I pick her up. She has been DYING to babysit and has even taken a "certified babysitter course" ...but we don't really know anyone with little ones, so she has never been able to use her skillz 2 make sum cashmoneyz. LOL


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Don't make me do a video... LOL... Actually I haven't blogged much since that....

Wendy said...

Okay I have a little one but don't know anyone who can babysit in this area, lol...Want to move to Texas? Sounds like Cabin fever is sitting in...Ewww...