Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ugh.

I feel like crap this week. I am not sick... well, I don't think I am anyway. I am just having a REALLY hard time with the low-carb thing and have not stuck to it very well. Then I feel crappy in my brain about cheating... and crappy in my body because eating a lot of carbs makes me feel really cruddy... bloated... tired...and my skin breaks out... and when I feel cruddy... GUESS what I feel compelled to do!!?? I am a sick twisted individual when it comes to food. Of course... this could all be PMS related as well ;-) (Sorry... TMI, I know) And I have a killer headache this evening, which is weird, because aside from caffeine issues, I am not a headachey person at all and this headache is not a caffiene related one.

On a lighter, less bitchy, note.... Just in case you forgot what rednecks we are up here....

If your kids can use a dead car in your driveway as a snow hill to sled down.... you MIGHT be a Maine redneck ;-)
(taken with my new celly :-D)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Your not sick and twisted, I think we established the other day that if we were all fixed it would be pretty boring!!

Love the pic!!

Mindy said...

HUGS, girl!! That snow is insane!!

Mindy said...

and I agree with Nicole.. life would be boring that way....

Anonymous said...

OH Definitely PMS!!! Runs in the family - mine eventually gave me migraine the day or so before... sure hope yours isn't going that way - since those run in the family too! Hmmm.... Maybe it's PMDD! OH, did you also feel like chopping at your hair? lol

Julie said...

I totally have a truck to sled down...I think we are rednecks! If you have to tell your kids to stay away from the car on blocks while they are sledding you are a red neck too LOL