
So I've been a little pouty the past few days about my weight loss journey. The weight is coming off nicely since the switch to Weight Watchers (of course it's most noticeable to me in my fingers and wrists because THAT of COURSE is were I really want to see results!!! <---hope you got the sarcasm there), and I have no intention of quitting, but I am soooooooo sick of it all!! I FEEL like I am so limited and regimented, which is SO BEYOND retarded because I am not at all and any treats that I have wanted to have, I have just worked into my points and been fine, so it's ALL comletely in my head.... or maybe my hormones ;) Anyhoo... Pioneer Woman posted a link to this blog and it did NOT help my current state, so of course I must share :-D
P.S. Let's pretend I made this cake for my mom today cuz it's her birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Sorry! I am proud of how great you are doing though! That cake looks delicious though- you are right!
You are looking good! I can't commit to a diet so I totally admire you!
You can do it Ma'am but I would stay away from websites like that...it's depressing!! But delicious too!! Maybe you need some Photo therapy?????
Post a Comment