WHAT? (says the woman with her all stars and skinny leg jeans on...All I need is my Bon Jovi T-Shirt and I'm the size 14 version of my teenage self AHHHH) I need to know immediately when the wearing two pairs of socks and folding your pant legs over close to your ankle comes back in style....I've been waiting...Lita Ford and I miss the 80's
5 comments:
WHAT? (says the woman with her all stars and skinny leg jeans on...All I need is my Bon Jovi T-Shirt and I'm the size 14 version of my teenage self AHHHH) I need to know immediately when the wearing two pairs of socks and folding your pant legs over close to your ankle comes back in style....I've been waiting...Lita Ford and I miss the 80's
LOVE IT!
If EVERYTHING comes back, you should be able to help out daughter be cool! LOL
LOL...I'm speechless!!
I guess everything comes back around!! LOL
Post a Comment