Rick took about 127 contractor sized bags of bottles down to the bottle drive to save the "B" teams that got cut out of the schools budget. We will be taking FULL credit when the teams are out there playing next year. Rick also took... and is still taking... 2,769 bags of junk to the dump as he works on cleaning out the basement. I think it's ok that we skipped the gym this morning since we are both a sweaty mess!!
We also cleaned Sean's room. The dump and goodwill are now fully stocked. For reals. It was BAD.
I'd love to say now that we have it all good... it will stay that way, but who am I even trying to kid?

4 comments:
NICE!! Way to go Jordan family!!
We totally cranked! I was more tired than if I had worked out! Still got stuff to do but we are definitely getting closer to where we should be.
Nice job! doesn't it feel good? When I cleared my closet (ruthlessly I might add) of anything that I either didn't like or that didn't fit, I took it to a place that helps women who have had to leave home with little or nothing - a shelter... Anyway, Katherine went with me to help me unload the 15 or 16 large black bags full of clothes. As we're unloading a man came out to help and asked, 'Is all this from a church drive?' I was like 'Ummmm, no... just my house...' Katherine and I kinda laughed, embarrassed, about that on the way home... She called a friend on the way home to tell the story and said, 'My mom and I took some of our clothes that my mom had cleaned out to this place...blahblahblah' and I had to stop her and say, 'no Katherine, nothing of yours was in there; those were only MY things...' She looked at me with eyes wide, 'You... are... kidding....!' and proceeded to tell her friend 'OMG, my mom... I thought some of those bags were my old clothes mixed in with my mom's...blah,blah,blah' and I got to feel chagrinned all over again. I still felt good - even if I did clothes most of Peabody...
p.s. I suspect most of new england is going to have cleaned up by the time this weather improves - what else is there to do!!!!????
Post a Comment