Tuesday, June 02, 2009

'Sup chickens?


Wave bye bye to all my scrappy stuff. It's sold off to a lovely family in Dover, Maine.












Wave HELLO to my super yummy, super fast, super sharpy, new zoom lens... bought with the proceeds of aforementioned scrappy stuff! LOVES IT!!

(tried to take some fun outdoors stuff but was out there for 1 minute and am already all bloodied up from blackflies... BASTARDS!!!!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

NICE!!! Can't wait to get mine!!! Can't wait to sell my stuff too!!

Mindy said...

what kind of lens is it? I just got a 100mm fixed focal macro lens. I love it. Didn't know if this was something like that or not.

Wendy said...

Awesome...Love the detail and I'm jealous of the lens...maybe it's time for me to sell my paper scrapping materials, NOT...lol...You keep those darn pesky flies up there...I'll deal with fire ants any day!