Ok it's a little late for a New Year's Blog, but I don't care. I went and checked last years blog to see what my goals were and see how I did. I did pretty well!----20 pounds more gone... check. That's a total of 40 since October 2008. So it's a road road of progress, but at least it's a road going in the right direction. I would like it to be faster, but at the same time, I like that I am plugging slowly away at it. and learning to maintain my loss WHILE I lose. Same goal for 2010... another 20 pounds at least.... but I really am planning on more.----
Adult ed class... Well... I think I can check off that one too since I am now going back to school to get my teaching certification. For 2010, I'll keep working on that. The beginning of 2011 will be when I am supposed to start student teaching. Not sure what I plan to do about that one yet. I am liking my job at the agency a lot more since the change in management in my department.
Volunteer somewhere.... not-so-much. I am going back to school! I don't have time for that shizz. In it;s place though, I am making a bigger effort to do stuff with the kids. (I think it's partly because I have a little 'mommy guilt' for taking classes 2 days a week and basically only seeing them to tuck them in on the days I have class.) Lots of trips to the Y for tumbling, exercise, skateboarding...... you name it. I love that we took the plunge and got a membership. If I do start volunteering anytime soon, I think it would be there.Other goals....
-clean out the basement, put in stairs and fix the drainage issue!!!
-get a better hold of our finances... we are too loosey goosey in that department!!
3 comments:
40? GOOD JOB!!!! AWESOME! SUPERLATIVE!!! And this years goals? All worthy!!! Kudos to Colleen!
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]where can i buy photoshop, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]windows xp update[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]discount microsoft office for students[/url] plus software price sms discount software
which software to buy [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]All Software original[/url] Software Corel Cyberlink DVD
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]budget software canada[/url] Nero 9 Retail Price
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]oem software sales[/url] animation software to buy
software to buy on [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]christian discount software[/url][/b]
You are doing GREAT!!! Better than ever!
Post a Comment