Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Vacation

I took a few days off after Christmas.  We had a GIANT snowstorm, so we have been pretty much sticking around the house.  ...Except for my daily run to Irving for fountain soda OF COURSE!!  I have gotten a crapload of stuff done around the house.  Lots of stuff that I had no inclination to do when I was working and going to school.  I even dug out the camera this morning to snap some pics... something I didn't even have the inclination to do on Christmas.







There is still a ton of stuff I want to get done, but if I don't, I am happy with what I DID get done.  I have to work tomorrow, but then I have 3 more days off, so YAY!

All the New Years Eve action will be here Friday night :)  I predict LOTS of dancing.  Dance Central for xbox Kinect MAY be the BEST GAME EVER!  I am SO sore from dancing!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the pics! Great post, looking forward to some dancing on Friday! Enjoy your time off, you deserve it!

Kristie said...

You better brush up on your picture taking abilities! We got a belly photo shoot that will be here before we know it!!

Anonymous said...

So... I see a pic of Jessi in her glasses, but not one of you!