Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Crappy Week so far... and it's only Wednesday.

Ugh.  What a week.  As a new convert to being a rabid football fan, I am also new to watching my favorite team get their asses handed to them.  A lot.  Like a really lot.  It was like the Patriots were playing a Pee Wee Football team in Jets uniforms.  Ugh.  It doesn't help that I chose a team that Pats fans hate and I live in the heart of Pats Fan country... so I have had to listen to some SERIOUS razzing since about 5 minutes into the game Monday night.  Again.  Ugh.  But it's just football.  Just a game.

More than enough real life drama to go around this week too.  School is wrapping up it's semester, and as usual, I left PLENTY to do at the last minute.  Work is beyond nuts... and will be til at least January,  And last but certainly not least, my dad is having some health issues that seem pretty serious, and that sucks.

No comments: