.....after the Jet's game, about to hit the road to Old Navy for the midnight opening :)
Black Friday is BACK, BABY!! It was a great night of Jet's football, then lots and lots of shopping! The lines were CRAZY LONG, but that was expected. The line at Target to pay was all the way at the back of the store near electronics. But I scored some great deals and had a great time. After Target I hooked up the "Karyn the oversleeper" at Dunkin Donuts for a little donut and vanilla chai break. Then we hit the mall. At the mall I started to hit the "wall of tired" so had to whip out my little bottle of 5 hour energy. That stuff RULES!! Those other engery drinks give me an upset stomach and cause me to act what some have described as "a complete fucking psycho." Not this stuff. It got me through the rest of the morning and still allowed me to take a nice long nap when I got home :) Great day!!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment