Monday, November 08, 2010

Blogging.... or no?

Kinda busy 'round these parts! It's suddenly "Med D Season" at work... which means I have a lot less time to surf the net and play with my co-workers! I kid... I kid.... ;-) Every year from November 15th-Dec 31st people can change their Medicare prescription plan... and I am the girl they call to do it (well not JUST me... but now and then it feels that way!)

School is.. well... school. Last week was registration and in my busy distracted state... I forgot. So I had to e-mail my advisor and hope she can dig me outta THAT hole. Sometimes I just suck. (Though according to Rick not nearly enough... BOO YA!! LOL)

Weekends are CRAZY... but FUN CRAZY!! I FREAKIN' LOVE that we are a football crazed house!! Nothing makes me happier than being surrounded every Sunday by friends and family cheering on our teams and eating ALL KINDS of great food!! Yesterday I even found myself standing in the kitchen grinning as I looked out into the driveway full of cars... and then rolled my eyes at myself for how queer I was LOL!!

This weekend we also wrapped up Sean's football season with a big banquet. He is SO PROUD of his 'participation' medal, it's freakin' adorable. There were times during the season where he wanted to quit. He is a small guy, and I think the games really intimidated him... but he stuck it out (with a little bribery), and now is all fired up to play again next year. YAY SEAN!! I LOVE this photo Nicole took of him after his game a couple weekends ago!



No comments: