I have people in my life that pull no punches when I am doing something stupid, lazy, passive-aggressive, self-destructive.... Some of them actually seem to enjoy it maybe it little too much. Latest example... My missing registration. Some have suggested that MAYBE I missed it accidentally-on-purpose. The GALL of them to probably be right!! ;-)
I REALLY want to be a teacher... but I like my job that I have right now, most of the time.
I REALLY want to be a teacher, but between me and teaching is 16 weeks of student teaching and us living on one paycheck.
I REALLY want to be a teacher... but what if when I am done with student-teaching, there are no teaching jobs available, and I have quit a great job?
Why do I want to be a teacher?
-I love spending time with tweens and teens.
-I love teaching people to do things
-I love being "up there" sharing what I know with others
-I am interested in all things teaching. I follow blogs of other teachers, and can actually see myself NOT crawling out of my skin in meetings that are about kids/teaching/school. (as opposed to my current job where I AM crawling out of my skin sitting through meetings about Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations)
-Summers off... HOLLA!!
So... I have very nice list on both sides. Which doesn't help me resolve anything.
1 comment:
I think you need to be a teacher… and if you're doing a good job where you are now, maybe there'll still be a place for you if teaching doesn't work out?
Post a Comment