Thursday, December 16, 2010

My list of 5 celebs I am permitted to... you know :)

Vince Vaughn-  He is a big funny, raunchy, sexy teddy bear.  

It's been awhile since I revised my list.  This revision was not easy.  I had to make some tough choices.  I had to make some cuts.  I tried to convince Rick to please just let me have 6.  He chose today to become a stickler for rules.

So without further ado.... and in NO particular order.....








Ryan Reynolds- Do I really need to say more.  AND he's back on the market... HOLLA!!!!

Do you smell what THE ROCK is cookin'!!??  Why yes... yes I do.  Those arms... those tattoos... that smile....  :::swooon:::

Ashton, oh Ashton... How I love thee... let me count the ways... your boyish mischief, your rugged good looks... your Nikon commercials....
Chef Michael Symon-I don't know what I love more, his arms or his laugh, or the fact that he can laugh while he chops stuff with those arms as he cooks me dinner.



OK Rick said NOTHING about honorable mentions....  hee hee.  Those must go to..... 



Tom Brady- One sexy piece of man meat.  But I hate him.  I hate him a lot.  And as a Jets Fan he would hate me too... so if it ever happened... it would be angry.  And it would be hot.  Hmmm.... maybe I need to swap him up into the rotation......
Shemar Moore-  Hot Hot Hot.  The Arms... the rich chocolate skin... the voice... yeah



1 comment:

Nicole said...

We have a couple of the same...Brhaun and I did this.....he didn't understand some of mine ;).