Monday, January 17, 2011

What happens when football season ends?





Seriously.  I never thought I would be the girl who lives and breathes NFL.  The Jets were the underdogs against the Pats yesterday and we had a house full for the game... a house full of Pats fans!  I said before the game that win or lose, I am SO happy with this team and this football season.  Football has brought together great friends, great food, and great fun for the past few months.  The fact that the Jets are KICKING ASS is just icing on the cake!!

Back to school tomorrow.  Ugh.  I should be more excited.  I know I want to be a teacher.  I even took the opportunity to "teach" while driving Jessi and her friends to the mall today.  We had a great discussion about Martin Luther King Day and what it means, and how our lives are different because of him, and how they may be different had he never existed.  It was great!!!

I will leave you with the BEST POST GAME INTERVIEW EVER!!  It made me want to join the team and run onto the beat and beat the Pats asses all over again!!!



P.S.  As to the answer of my opening question.... It's not baseball or basketball.  Puke to both!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

NASCAR!

Colleen said...

Or no. Double puke.

Nicole said...

Seriously.....You know I am with ya on this. NO Nascar though, triple puke!