So.... what have we been up to?? Well....
I am an AUNTIE!! Tim and Kristie had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. So exciting!! So happy for them. She is just precious and causes INSTANT baby fever the second you see her. I want a baby. But I don't. But I do. But I really don't.
We went to a great concert. Sean's FIRST concert! We saw Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace. SO FUN! Not only did Sean have an amazing time, but he also got a 'high 5' from the lead singer of 'Three Days Grace.' He was so starstruck... it was fantastic!!
School is DONE!! I have officially taken all the courses that I need to be a certified teacher. All I need to do is student teach. Someday. SO SO SO glad school is done. Between school.... changes at work... volunteering... trying to exercise (and then wallowing in "today was bad but TOMORROW it's ON" when I didn't do it) turkey hunting season (HATE HATE HATE) and life in general... I was overwhelmed to say the least. Definitely reached my breaking point... and definitely took it out on, well... everyone really. I suck. Just having school off my plate feels like a 500lb elephant has been taken out of my pocket. Maybe now I can stop being a bitch.
Oh yeah. And Rick got a new riding lawnmower and a shed to go with it. The shed is still a work-in-progress... shocker. I love those boys... but task-masters, they are not. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment