Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break is over. Boo.

The cruise was SO GREAT... as most of you already know from FB.  There is nothing like truly getting away from it all with only your best friend, who is more like a sister than a friend.  (i.e. we can want to scratch each other's eyes out one second and know that we'll be laughing about it the next)  The only thing that kinda sucked was that I caught a nasty cold halfway through the cruise that only got worse until yesterday when it turned into a raging fever, a nap... and now is on it's way out.

Spring Break is over and that totally sucks.  I was supposed to start student teaching next semester, but decided to take the semester off instead.  I think I have discussed here before, that I will have to quit my job in order to student teach, and I am just not ready to leave there yet for many reasons. Not to mention the economy and state budget cuts and all that jazz that doesn't make me eager to ditch a job that I like for a job that may not even exist.  I will be a teacher someday, I have no doubt about that.  Just not today.  Or tomorrow.  Or next Tuesday.

Other than that... hmmm... We found a new guitar teacher for the kids who will come to the house and teach them both for 1/2 hour each, they will start next week.  Jessi has decided that she is now a tennis aficionado. I have no idea where that came from.  She is taking lessons for a couple weeks and then try-outs at school for the tennis team.  Seriously, NO IdEA where this all came from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spring break over...............