Nicole and I arrived in Tampa with little to no shenanigans. I was very sad to have not spotted any Jets players at the Newark airport, but let's be honest, I'd probably be in jail now if I had... especially if it was my little Sanchez ;-) Bernie Williams was on our plane tough... I didn't know who he was until I just googled him, so that was kind of a fail. LOL
Once in Tampa we headed straight to our favorite pedicure place, the same one we went to last year and got our feet all prettied up. Then it was off to dinner at P.F. Changs. CAN YOU SAY FOOD ORGASM!??? Seriously. SO GOOD!! The fun began even before dinner while we were waiting at the bar for a table. Lots laughing with everyone, getting high-fives from those impressed at our kid-less/husband-less adventure... and getting an invitation to continue the party afterwards at one of the guys hotel rooms... which we obviously passed on ;-)
I am stuffed to the gills and exhausted!!

3 comments:
Awesome! What did you guys have to eat there?
Ok girls great start to what is sure to be a very memorable vacation! Now try to put yourselves out there... don't be so introverted - you only live once!! WOOO HOOO!
Seem like you was enjoying the nice weather.
Post a Comment