I am sitting on someone else's couch. It should be my couch. But it's not. Why, you ask? Well... because the furniture store effed up and brought the wrong color, but graciously allowed us to keep this wrong colored couch for the few weeks it takes for them to deliver the right colored couch. Where will wrong-colored-couch go when it leaves here? Who knows, but... it's kinda ew, right?
So... how about that Charlie Sheen, huh? WINNING!! LOL
It's been a loooooong week of emotional turmoil for Charlie and me both...lol! Honestly 60% of it is probably PMS related... the rest is probably I-need-a-vacation-from-work-school-and-life related. I feel bad when I drag others onto rides on my crazy train, but I am lucky and fortunate to have people in my life that are pros at navigating said train, and still stick around to ride it again next month ;-) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love you guys ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
6 Days til said vacation occurs!! I can't freakin' wait!! Look forward to lots of blogs and pics. You know I can't stay disconnected for the whole time! That is NOT how this girl rolls!!

1 comment:
I am Soooo ready for vacation!
WINNING!!
Post a Comment