Jessi just commented that EVERY TIME I see the trailer for that Hall Pass movie, I exclaim, "WHO WOULD REALLY DO THAT!!???" Every time. I didn't even realize I did it every time, but seriously... WHO WOULD REALLY DO THAT!?? Jessi thinks that ::::insert teenage girl voice here::: "Like.... I bet a lot of people are totally trying it now because movies totally influence people and society... and I bet that it's ending like REALLY badly all over the place."
Nothing exists in a vacuum. Even if you were a moron enough to think it might be a good idea for a week... would you REALLY not have the foresight to realize that someday... maybe not for a week... or a month... or even a YEAR... that shit is comin' back to haunt both of you. There is no way in hell there would be no hurt feelings there. That's just crazy talk.
And on a another slightly related but really funny note...
I was looking at cruise stuff online the other night and found this pdf....
The Swinger Cruise
Apparently the ship we are cruising on also offers a yearly "swingers cruise" LOL... the LOLs and jaw drops of reading the pdf made it totally something I had to share with you all ;-)
An excerpt....
"PLAYROOMS – PLAYROOMS – PLAYROOMS
The preliminary plans for the playrooms are outstanding. Wow – itʼs Huge! When we said Bob &
Tess went over every inch of the ship, a lot of time was spent on hashing out details for the play
room. First the logistics were considered; are there bathrooms close by and what about drink
service. We hear there wonʼt be a shortage of mattresses either. Many popular themes are on
the planning slate; chocolate room, bdsm room, fucking machines & sybians room. You get the
idea. The one thing I can tell you for certain is that there will be plenty of space for play. A huge
venue and a few smaller spots have been tagged as playrooms."
Yeah.... and we have circled right back to... WHO DOES THAT!!???
Apparently a lot of people since....

1 comment:
The Swinger's Cruise, sponsored in part by Valtrex.
They had me at "Fucking Machines"
Post a Comment