Monday, February 07, 2011

Weight Watchers. Again.

I went bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday with my co-bridemaids who of course, are all thin and lovely.  I cried all the way home.  (Hormones may have played a little role in that.)


So... my choices are....




  1. be a giant fat blob beside a bunch of thin pretty women. (No fucking thank you.)
  2. not be a bridesmaid (again... no thank you, I love the bride and groom immensely and am delighted and honored that they want me to be a part of their wedding)
  3. Get back to losing weight and not be a fucking blob.  Or at least less of one.


I choose #3.


I also, as I always do, roped/guilted a bunch of people into joining my efforts.  Misery loves company, right?




Karyn had the GENIUS idea that we should take *before* photos to help us get a good jumpstart.  I hope you got the sarcasm in the 'genius' part.  Ugh.  I was wearing a sweater that didn't show off my fat NEARLY enough, so I may or may not have done a quick shirt change in a vacationing co-worker's cubicle...LOL!


Oh... and here is a link to Karyn's Blog so that I am not alone in the posting of humiliating photos.


Karyn's Blog


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kjg said...

At least I wasn't wearing my housecoat. lol

Kristie said...

I want weekly updates!! Good OR bad!! :)

Nicole said...

I know you can do it!