Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunshine misses me.

<~~~ That's sunshine.  She lives at Paradise Beach in Cozumel, Mexico.  She sent me this e-mail a couple weeks ago.

Dear Colleen,

It has been a year since you took this photo of me and talked to me.  I miss you.  Please come to Paradise Beach and visit me soon or I will surely pull out all of my feathers or something.

Your's Truly (awwwwk),  Sunshine.

Well... how could I say NO to THAT!  She's such a pretty bird ;-)  So.... Nicole and I are ditching responsibilities. kids and men and running away to paradise.  Just like that.  That is how I roll damnit.  We are cruising on Royal Caribbean.  I know, I know... I said I would never cruise again, but that was the only way to get to Paradise Beach without a passport (can't get one fast enough to use for spring break)  So we will see if it's Carnival I don't like... or cruising in general ;-)

P.S.  If you don't believe that Sunshine really sent me this.. check out this photo that someone just posted on Paradise Beaches FB page... this bird has SKILLZ!!  LOL

P.P.S  LOL...comparing the photos... I don't think that is the same bird.  But you get the idea :-D

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sunshine is missing me too and I can't wait to give that bird a big wet kiss!

kjg said...

Say "Hi" to the bird and come back tan & happy!!!