Instead Rick and I got up first thing and did a little volunteer job for the program at our agency that does small repairs for the elderly and disabled to help them remain independent in their homes. (Wow that was a long sentence!) Our task yesterday was to put in an A/C unit for an elderly woman in Bangor, one we got there we also moved some stuff around for her too. Earlier in the week I went and swept out another lady's carport (I love saying "carport" ...almost as much as I love saying "Lanai" LOL), that one was fun. Engaged my IPOD and then literally swept an hour away! MUCH BETTER than going home and spending that same hour watching General Hospital and eating goldfish crackers.Not to say I am not still getting my TV time in ;-) Like I said... we should have gone to the beach yesterday. But instead, once our EZ Fix job was done, Jessi and I took FULL advantage of the free movie channel preview weekend on Directv. And now today is a rainy, crappy day.... so we are cooped up inside.... today taking advantage of the fact that Netflix has the whole series of Xena available for my instant viewing pleasure :)
Oh and that "other" photo up there.... Well Rick and I met and went out to lunch at Subway on Friday and he used me as a pawn in his little photo texting game that he plays with some other idiot ;-) Sometimes I just sit back and bask in his level of decorum and maturity.
No comments:
Post a Comment