I had the best day today. First.... I slept in. Then... I woke up to a beautiful world covered in a blanket of snow. Then I headed over to Tim and Kristie's house to pick up my mom to go Christmas shopping and was rewarded by extreme baby snuggles and smiles from Kaelyn, AKA the cutest effin' baby ever (since mine, of course...lol).
Mom and I shopped til we dropped and had lunch at the Olive Garden. My spoon was dirty, so my whole meal was free... which I argued was a bit much, but the waitresses insisted. Woo hoo!!
It was crazy out there today, but I never went to the "bad place" ....ok.... maybe I ALMOST got to the "bad place" at Toys R Us, but felt it coming and hightailed it outta there!
I am FINALLY done shopping an can enjoy the weekend. (I am pretending that I have already wrapped everything. Maybe if I pretend long enough they will wrap themselves)
Giants/Jets tomorrow. Gonna be a nail bitah!! GO JETS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment