Spring. It's not realllly here yet, but you can just feel that spring is right around the corner.
Sean has started soccer and advanced swimming lessons (he can swim but I want him to learn the strokes and how to dive and stuff). Today is the start of "move and improve" which is a 12 week exercise challenge that my office. Participates in every year and I am ALL IN this year!! I haven't been very diligent in working out lately and am excited to get back to it. I kicked I off with yoga this morning.
Can I just say.... Yoga is STUPID. I like the stretching and strength building, but I hate hate hate the whole vibe of yoga. Maybe because calm and enlightenment are two words that don't exist in my world. This is me at yoga.... "how has it only been 10 minutes?" "what the hell is with this song?" "wow that guy over there is really bendy" "are there really still 30 minutes left of this???" "Yes lady, we get it-- go as far as it feels good for you-- check!" "what does clear your mind even MEAN.... She said she did it in 'Eat Pray Love' but what the hell else did she have to think about in zen land-- this is real life". You get the idea ... Lol!
So.... Yeah. I will keep going because it's a lazy Sunday morning workout and it feels like cheating and I love that. But if I want to clear my mind. I'll go for a run!!
And I threw some recent pics taken yesterday into the post because blogs without pics are stupid like yoga.





No comments:
Post a Comment