So.... I realize after my last post some of you may be concerned that I may need to be on suicide and/or homicide watch ;-) I am here to assure you that I am ok... I will be ok... and it's alllllll gonna be ok. That was a bad, bad day. The good thing is that those are getting less frequent, with LOTS more good days in between.

Today was a GREAT day!! I went to the coast with Nicole to the 'Camden Cake Walk.' I even dusted off my REAL camera for the event... though I must admit I ended up taking more pics with my iphone. That sucker really does take great photos and messing with camera settings on my old camera is a pain -in-the-ass.
.JPG)
After cake I came home feeling fantastic (and a little bit sick from too much cake). I cleaned the house like crazy, and it REALLY needed it as I have been a little checked-out lately... and a little 'it's-not-my-house-anymore-why-the-hell-bother. But that kind of attitude will get me nowhere. I need to focus back on being the person I want to be NOW, not the person I want to be once this is all over.
Anyway... back to CAKE and PHOTOS... about 900 photos.... of Nicole....LOL!
1 comment:
Look'in good Woman, Look'in good!! Don't you dare hang up your real camera either or I'll come kick your butt :o) Glad you got away for a little weekend fun!
Post a Comment