- My kids ...who somehow balance the line of spoiled brat and sweet and helpful every single day.
- My friends ...who somehow got me through the roughest year of my life relatively unscathed.
- My love ...Lonnie is my rock, my source of endless laughter, and my endless fountain snuggles and kisses. I LOVES me some forehead kisses and he loves doling them out :)
- Nicole ...Yes, I already said friends, but Nicole is more like a sister to me. We had a really rough year as a result of all the changes in our lives and for awhile there I thought I had lost her. I am beyond thankful that we made it through!
- My family ...my family has been an awesome support system this year. They are great at letting me know that they are there for me if I need them without being intrusive.
- Chris ...my brother sacrificed his bachelorhood to move in with me waaaayyyy out in Winterport to help me out when I realized I had to move.
- Rick ...Yes believe it or not I am thankful for Rick. His choices earlier this year set me free to find #3 up there. He is also tries hard to be a good ex-husband and I appreciate that. We have a good divorce relationship and I am thankful for that for the sake of our kids.
- My job ...I love it. I love the people I work with and I love most of the work that I do.
- Kinda sorta Financial stability. I am certainly not rolling in cash by any means, but it's good to know that even though I am on my own now, I can pay my bills.
- Ice cream.
- Music. Can't live without it. All day every day.
- Facebook ...sometimes it's irritating, but it is highly entertaining at times and also a nice way to be in touch with people I wouldn't otherwise see or talk to. And lots of people reached out to me during the divorce, and I appreciated it a LOT!
- Dogs. Specifically....the lack of having any of my own. I love it.
- My iPhone. It rules.
- BIC Velocity Pens. Yes, seriously
- Running ...without it I would have lost my fucking mind this year.
- Cooking ...I love it. Lonnie loves it. It's fun!
- My car ...It's an "old lady car" but I still love it!!
- My "Period Tracker" app. Knowing why I am feeling psycho is half the battle.
- MYSELF!!! I am thankful and proud of myself for getting through my divorce and using it as a learning and growth experience rather than becoming entrenched in bitterness and anger.
- Fountain Soda. Nuff said.
- My apartment. It's a little out there in the williwags, and it certainly has some issues... but I love it!
- My health
- Humor ...laughter is my favorite and I like to do it as much as possible. See numbers 1-6 to see why I get to laugh so much :-)
- Football ...LOVES IT!! Even when my team sucks!
- Sparkles!
- The Red Box ...even though I own several because I forget to return them
- cheese (stole that one from Jody... but it's a good one!)
- Wine ...Lonnie and I have a little project of trying new wines to find one we both like. FUN!
- The interwebs ....more importantly.... PINTEREST!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
30 days of Thankful
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lotsa good thanks & thinks
Good list!
Post a Comment