The 2nd ANNUAL Christmas Party of Debauchery
December 22nd 630pm
Same details at last year. Think you can top last years "gifts"???
I can't wait! I am already doing exercises to build up my liver! LOL
So you meant your xmas party is the 22nd, but the work party is still the 15th right? And we're taking the kids???
Right. And yes. :)Liz and Jr are taking the kids for the night of the party here :)
COOOOL, Now I need to get on topping last years gift!!
I don't know if you can top your gift Nicole it was cool. I am going to try though we will see. I can't decide if I want the gift every fights over or turns purple when they open it LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't wait! I am already doing exercises to build up my liver! LOL
So you meant your xmas party is the 22nd, but the work party is still the 15th right? And we're taking the kids???
Right. And yes. :)
Liz and Jr are taking the kids for the night of the party here :)
COOOOL, Now I need to get on topping last years gift!!
I don't know if you can top your gift Nicole it was cool. I am going to try though we will see. I can't decide if I want the gift every fights over or turns purple when they open it LOL
Post a Comment