Turkey day was great!! Lots of food, family, friends and fun :) I could get all hokey like the rest of you girly saps... but I'm not gonna!! LOL!!
Black Friday. UGH!! I got up at 3am and once I found some gloves I was off to Toys R Us!! I drove by Circuit City and Best Buy just to see the lines and Best Buy was CRAZY!!!!! The line was all the way to the shoe store and the news was there. It was a mad house!! I was thinking, 'Oh God.... what is the line at TRU gonna be like' I was relieved to see that it wasn't that bad. I got in line at 3:30 and there were only about 30 people in front of me. I was hoping they all wanted Wii's and not Microsoft Zunes. We all froze our butts off for 1.5 hours and all became BFFNs ;) One of my BFFNs took this picture of me freezing.....
After my initial disappointment... it actually ended up being a very successful trip. I got lots of stuff and lots of great deals. I went to Walmart too and that was MUCHO CRAZIO. ALL the registers were open and the line to get to the registers to pay was all the way to the GARDENING DOORS!!!! I was sneaky and paid in Sporting Goods, but even there I had to wait quite awhile. Getting out of the store took longer than waiting in line!!!
Last stop was Old Navy where I got Jessi's winter coat at 50% off... Woo hoo!! When I walked out of Old Navy I heard "COLLEEN!!!!!!!!!!" Hi Julie!!! LOL!! We chatted a bit and then I headed home.
Now Mom and I are going BACK out to get our hair done and maybe a little mall shoppin'
TTFN :)
6 comments:
Awesome slide show! Had a blast at Thanksgiving as usual! Could not believe when the alarm went off at 330 AM and you were ALREADY gone! You are a bit devoted- I will give you that!
LOL...Oh Colleen the Thanksgiving photos were GREAT, glad ya'll had a great time. We were also up at 3am...but no waiting in lines...we hit JC Penny at 4am...then we had a list of where to go...it was fun and like you we love the excitment of it all...Rick didn't go? bummer!! LOL...he just doesn't know what he's missing, LOL!! Walmart was the worst here, rude ~ nasty people...
Yeah we wanted a Zoon too and didn't care they only had brown. I was really upset. Jerry's MP3 player shit the bed a few weeks ago and there was a chance to get him a 200 dollar one for 79 bucks I think TRU should be ashamed that they even advertised those since they only had 3. Anyway enough of that. I was very successful also at TRU. I got Guitar hero and stumbled across one of those 10 dollar MP3 players for Zack stuffed in a bin somewhere Whooo HOOO! I had people just trying to get that thing away from me. I snatched up the last guitar Hero for Wii when I got there and there was someone following me around asking about that too. It's mine back off LOL....I know it wasn't on sale...but damn I would be disappointed if they were all out and I couldn't get one for christmas. OK...Anyway I will save the rest of my rant for my blog LOL...
"girly saps" Heeeeeeeeeeey.... You were on my list *Sniff Sniff*
*Laughs*
It sounds as if all of you Black Friday adventures were heading into a warzone! ;0P
you are nuts!! ;) Pictures are great, but getting up that early.... certifiable!! ;)
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment