Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ode to Rosie (...just can't bear to go sans puctuation and capitalization)

Watching Pushing Daisies.
Taking a break from cleaning
and cleaning
and cleaning.
even the dogs got a bath.

Yet the house is still a mess.
Why does it always seem to get messier before it gets cleaner?

Excited for tomorrow!
Dinner at our place.
Liz will bring the mashers.
I suck at making mashers and this is not the time for sucky mashers.
Don't know why I cannot master mashers.

Dad is coming as always
He got Turkey Day in the divorce
Surprise!! Mom is coming too! Yikes! But a fun yikes :-D
Also Tim, Liz, and Jr
kids and dogs too of course.

Before I know it................

3am!!
Time to get up and SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!!
SO excited about Black Friday
Love the excitement in the air.
LOVE the HUNT for the perfect bargain.
LOVE kickin' some old lady's ass to get the last $5 DVD of Terminator 2
...maybe I shouldn't say stuff like that now... working where I do.....
Eh... It's all in good fun!!


(No old ladies were harmed in the making of this blog ....no promises about Black Friday though.)

7 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Okay....
"No old ladies were harmed in the making of this blog"

But you WERE involved in the soaking of ONE old lady in particular... and I remember you laughing....

So I say.... Sucker punch that old broad, drop her like a bad habit, snatch the movie and stroll your way to a Black friday checkout....
I mean c'mon... they call it "BLACK" friday NOT "GOOD" friday.
Take that for what it's worth and have an awesome turkey day.

Rick Jordan said...

She really wasn't THAT involved! LOL- that old lady asked for her soaking! I will go to my grave thinking I saw a middle finger under her shall! LOL

Kristie said...

you all are crazy people!!

Colleen said...

HEY!! I had NOTHING to do with that soaking and if I recall correctly you BOTH got a good scolding from my little 16yr-old self!!!

Artistically Twisted said...

AFTER you were Laughing.

I know I saw a middle finger tucked under the dripping shawl.

denis said...

so you did know all along that the divorce decree was modified just a bit! what's the story about the soaking & did rick get bambi's dad?

Julie said...

cute. I know I elbowed out some chick to get a few 4 dollar videos for the boys......