Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Recently my husband's evenings have been spent with Tom Morello

So I have had to find things other than TV (I hate watching it upstairs in the bedroom) and Rick to entertain my evenings. Last night I suddenly found myself SCRAPBOOKING!! It's been ages since I dusted off the old paper trimmer and I had such a blast that I took my streak right on through today!
The paper laquer glue-ish stuff is still wet on the #1... it will eventually dry clear. Eventually.
The 'Love, Elsie' stuff is cute, but the stickers don't stay stuck. Hence the staples.
I have to do a "I {heart} fall" LO every year... cuz I do!!
This paper doesn't photo very well. It's actually as creamy natural white with colored flecks all through it, kinda like white kraft paper.
This one sucks... and is crooked in the photo, but since it sucks I don't give a rat's ass. I still have a hard time scrapbooking random photos that I took just for the hell of it.

I don't think my streak it over yet! I am having a great time! The only problem is that I have a REALLY BIG stack of layouts and no pocket pages to put them in... and I don't think they will all fit in the album I have going right now.

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Tom Morello is SO last night! I am over him now! Great LOs you scrap booking fool! Supper smells great! I am ready to eat!

Anonymous said...

Some nice scrapping layouts.

Now anyone can do freebie scrapbooking online @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com without any expensive tools, craft supplies or software.

Colleen said...

What the heck is THAT about!???

SCRAPSPAM!!??

Rick Jordan said...

LOL

Wendy said...

Hey Colleen nice to see you scrapping, loved your layouts!! I love the photos on that last layout!! Great job Ma'am.