
Thank you Sean for sharing your sickness with me. You're a prince ;) Ok... that's out of my system...lol!! I feel like crud, but as the country song says....'Nobody knows it but meeeee.' Well... I guess that's not really true because you all know now, but that doesn't count because I said so. I am just not a wallower. I hate it when people are sick and just wallow, roll around, and bathe in it and make everyone else around them miserable just because THEY feel miserable. It's pretty selfish IM(not so)HO. Ok... rant over. I just needed to get that out of my system!! I think being at home with the kids for so long I had forgotten what it was like to deal with so many different personalities.
Today is Jessi's slumber party. I have a workshop this morning to learn the ins and outs of Medicare Part D as enrollment starts this month and our phones are ringing off the hook with people needing help figuring it out. It's kinda hard to help them figure it out when _I_ don't
even understand it!! But as of noon today.... I will be a PRO!! ;)After my meeting I had told the car salesman that I would come back and drive some more cars, but I don't know what I was thinking telling him that. After that meeting I have about 18 errands I have to run before Jessi and her posse get off the bus at 230. When, exactly, did I think I would have time to test drive cars??? Reason #154 why I NEED THAT ~~~~>
;) ;)
5 comments:
I am sure you are not surprised when I tell you that I have one of those little PDA's and I love it!!! There are so many kewl programs online (free) that you will never run out of things to use it for!
Yeah that is definitely on my Xmas list this year!!!! I NEEDS ME ONE BAD!!!
i was hoping to stop in & say happy birthday in person last sunday, but i left so early that i thought i'd better not-- i went instead to the unitarian church in tamworth, nh-- something i'd been meaning to do-- so-- have a good party tonight, jess! stay up all night & makes lots of noise!!! love, grampy denis
That's the exact PDA I'm asking for for Christmas!!! I need it too! =)
LOL...I'm exhausted and feeling a bit (cough~cough) blue now that I read your blog...ha ha ha...Colleen don't forget to stop and take a deep breath now and then!! So are you a PRO now on Medicare 'D' now!! If you are your the only one I know that understands it...so many of the older folks we know are totally confused by it all....Hope your feeling better!! Do you think that Palm Pilot will help you manage your life, NOT!! I like my old super sticky notes...they work well on steering wheels!! Have a good rest of your weekend...Dallas plays tonight so Fred is leaving early to get to his Hotel room before it starts, LOL...Him and his LOVE of uninterrupted games, sigh!! Michael, Jake and I are off to dog obedience school, YEEHAW!!
Post a Comment