Monday, November 05, 2007

THIS is how I roll


Oh Yeah. I'm all artsy and shit.


Once again I can control it all from the wheel!! YAHOO!!!

I would imagine driving and photo-ing is HIGHLY illegal ;)


Leather... a GOOD thing... especially with slobby kids! (who have already left purses and toys in the car just bought on Saturday and SWORE I would keep nice and NEAT)


Note the ONSTAR button that will never be connected to anything ;) Unless I won the lottery or something and feel the need to blow $40 a month.


I LOVES ME A BUICK!!!!!!!


BAD KITTY!!!!

6 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

When I read

"I would imagine driving and photo-ing is HIGHLY illegal ;)"

I was cracking up.... Rolling like a straight up Pimp! ;0)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- Awesome pictures! About time you got your car pics in there! Bad kitty! I saw that when I went to Dad's last night! LOL

Rick Jordan said...

At least she doesn't pee on me! LOL- sorry, brother!

Nicole said...

NIIIICE! VERY NIIICCCEE!!

Wendy said...

Wow, Sweet Colleen real sweet...LOL to the driving and photo-ing, naughty naughty naughty....as to the Cat I think I'd have to kill it...UGH!! Watch out for crayons on leather seats, especially when it's hot...They'll melt on the leather and you'll have a permanent waxy colored substance there for life...LOL...Of course if you want to change the color of the seats go for it, LOL...Enjoy Colleen you deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty car! I love the highspeed photo that rocks!