Saturday, November 03, 2007

While Rick, Sean and I were **trying** to sleep......



And some action from BEFORE we went to bed (and this morning) ;)

8 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Rick..... Sean..... If you are reading this....


THANK GOOD YOU HAVE SURVIVED!!!!!!

Colleen would have been safe.... they may even have made her queen.... because she could kill them all if she chose to... and none of them are old enough to drive to the next slumber party.

Reason 13 why I don't think I would have been able to handle a girl! [Laughs]

It looks like they had a good time.
The howling while filming though.... I just cringed.

Kristie said...

Geez'm you guys are crazy!! Having, what, 8 screaming girls sleeping over!?! I hope I have boys.

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Very cute pictures! That chick next to Jess looks pissed in that picture of her holding up her Visa. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I don't know if I would have survived. I cringe when there is more than one kid in my house. Every thud knock and scream LOL.....I had 6 10-11 year old boys at my house and they didn't scream....But they had to be OUTSIDE or else it would have been one of the rings of hell in here. It looked like it was a hella good time though. And somebody has to be the Mom who is cool enough to let all the kids come over. They don't need to know it's so you can make sure your kid stays outta trouble. :)

Wendy said...

I am so thankful I had a boy!! We can go fishing and sit outside by a bombfire...wouldn't know what to do with finger nail polish and screaming girls, Ekkk...Great photos Colleen!!

Nicole said...

Looks like she had fun and I disagree with everyone!! I can't wait for all that crap!! It is only fun like that for such a short time!! Of course I already have a wanna be teen and she is only 5 so I can just imagine how it will be when she is Jessi's age!!

Colleen said...

I agree with Nicole... to an extent ;) I have a blast with all those girls and they totally {heart} me.... but at 2am after the 3rd time yelling at them to HUSH UP!!! I'm about ready to wring all their little necks ;)