LOVING the nice weather this weekend!! We got the house and yard all cleaned up this morning and then Holli came over to meet the family. Holli is going to be spending some time with the kids this summer while Rick and I are at work. The kids LOVED her and are really looking forward to a summer of fun. They both hate camp, so finding someone who will spend a couple days a week taking them to fun places was the perfect solution, she even said Jessi could bring along a friend if she wanted to!
Sean starts baseball after vacation, so we went out and got him all the stuff he needed (a haircut being need #1!)... and some fishing stuff... and Rick a new weight bench since his bit the dust.
No big plans for the rest of the day. I have tomorrow off for 'Patriot's Day' (it's a New England thing), then I work on Tuesday, and then I am off til the next Wednesday... LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Love the new cut/style!
Love the new hair cut!! The yard looks great!
Great Actions shots ma'am...what a beautiful day for photos too!!
Very nice pics! I had fun!
Post a Comment