This week has been a busy one! I have been trying to get stuff done around the house, including getting estimates to FINALLY have our lot graded and all prettied up... thanks to George W's (unsuccessful) attempt at paying us all off to like him. Thanks George. It's going to cost quite a bit to have it done, but it's going to be FANTASTIC when it's done! AND... it's going to fix all of our basement issues, so Jessi can resume day-dreaming about having her rock band stage down there ;) Both Rick and I had dreams about our 'perfect yard' the night we got the estimate!
Today will be another busy one. But good busy because I have the day all to myself! The kids are going to B and Grampa's after school. So after work I am going to do a little shopping, and then heading over to Dyan's house in Orono for book club. And no... I did not finish the honky joy luck book. It was a TOTAL snoozer. Kinda like this blog post................

1 comment:
I have been slacking too :)
Smoke on the water is just plain fun !!!
Post a Comment