And I just saw a commercial for a salad dressing called "Wishful Bountifuls." It looks like vomit. With CHUNKS, WHO the HELL created this commercial and thought that looked GOOD. And who at the company then screened the commercial and agreed. I must find it on youtube in case you haven't seen it.
OK... not from youtube but here it is... and I gagged even watching it to make sure it was the right ad
Seriously. Gag. Puke. And how gross must that even BE those veggies all locked in the bottle in that dressing all slimy and mushy. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
11 comments:
ROFL! This plays on all of your food issues!
Come ON!!! this CANNOT be just my food issues... does that actually have APPEAL to ANYONE!!??? Please tell me nobody sees that and thinks... "Mmmmmm.... I gotta get me summa that shit that looks like upchuck and vomit it all over my nice fresh veggies"
It's just GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!
What if someone cut off the end of their finger WHILE pouring the dressing? THAT is what I'm talking about!
OMG - Rick , you are gross!!! But overall this is not something I could ever pour onto ANYthing I planned to eat. Looks like the kind of puke a dog does after he's gotten into the trash (or into roadkill). Just watching that gelatinous chunk ridden mess glub glub onto my crisp green salad would make me puke... the only thing worse might be if I had to put mayonnaise on something - which is another slimey yuck... or eat tuna casserole - now THERE's a HUGE vomitous mass of yuck... (ask your mother how Nana traumatized us on that!!!)
LOL!!! I know all about the tuna casserole... and the oatmeal!
Not gross- I just know what buttons to push! I have heard the tuna casserole story, too!
It totally does make me feel queezy!!
Rick.... Nice Hell's Kitchen reference there!
This stuff looks like something that has rolled outta my pie hole Back in the day after and all night drunkfest.
The Colleen post was me- not her!
Oatmeal? That wasn't Nana - that was camp! Camp made us eat 'no thank you' helpings... and your mother, willful that she is, wasn't interested and so she ran away from camp a couple of times - Nana and Grampue brought her back until they finally were too worried and kept her home. I, 5 years YOUNGER stayed the whole 2 weeks! The second week, ALL ALONE (thank you Janice!!).
I think Rick, that it didn't 'roll out'... I suspect it 'blew out' with abit of force?
Post a Comment