Sunday, June 15, 2008

TWO THUMBS UP!!



ROTFLAPIMP!! This movie was hysterical. And obviously I would not recommend it to anyone who spends a lot of time thinking... or someone who is not a fan of fun and silliness. BUT for everyone else who can give permission to laugh like crazy at someone requesting 'just one peepeetouch from one of your wives' ...I heartily recommend this movie :-)

....and Adam Sandler is SUPER yummy and totally has the 'arms and chest' thing goin' on in, but I digress......

ETA.... I have one more group that I would NOT recommend this movie for.... CHILDREN!! I could not BELIEVE how many kids were at that movie and It was hard to enjoy the movie and not sit and be consumes with disgust at the parents who didn't take their kids and leave for a movie that was a little more appropriate. Jessi is allowed to watch PG-13 movies and I would have walked out on that one if I had brought her with me. It was Diiiiiiiirty with a capital 'D!!'

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

yawzdawg gaze tumorium sillisalamandero!

Nicole said...

What the Shizzy is that Rick??
OMG, that movie was hilarious but WAY inappropriate for children!
I LOVE Adam Sandler and he did totally have it going on!!

Julie said...

I love adam sandler. I don't think there are many movies he is in that I would let my kid watch. I think I let Zack watch Big Daddy...I forgot about the "old wrinkly balls" comment LOL.... Whoops