OK... so I thought it would be like the Home Depot which has never really gotten me all watered up to do stuff. It SO ISN'T!! When Rick and I pulled up it was like the Heaven's opened up and the angels sang!!!! I am SO inspired to do lots of stuff around the house now. I even worked OUTDOORS today, and if you know me.... you know that is SOMETHING!!!!
6 comments:
Yeah- Lowe's is something! Don't really know the difference- just more fun! I had fun doing stuff around the house today and of course, going to Lowe's with you! Good luck with that kitchen you want! Totally not in my league! The island was something though!
Very Nice!
LOL to Lowes, that place is dangerous!! Looks like you got some great deals. Love the photos! You make me so want to get some new lenses when I saw that bird photo, lol...NO NO NO! The hummingbirds should be headed your way. I don't have as many as I did! Can't wait to see your photos of those. Me I am still trying for the perfect one, Yikes! Have a GREAT week!
I LOVE LOWES too! I have spent a small fortune there on flowers and mulch etc. I just walk around like I am lost in some kinda gardeners paradise. :) Your house looks beautiful. I love the hanging flowers and your rail boxes! Oh and the hummingbird feeder and the windchime. Makes me want to do more LOL...Just beautiful guys! I pray the rain brings your dreams of a beautiful lawn to life :)
Oh p.s. if you ever want to put in some perennials let me know. I can get you started.
Lowe's is awesome!
Post a Comment