Autumn always gets me all watered up to make stuff and decorate my house! We stopped at Silkweeds and they had the neatest sprays made of seed beads and sequins. Nicole insisted I could make them myself for much less. So when I dropped Jessi off at Liv's, I popped over to ACMoore to get the stuff to make some. Now that I have it all here, I think I would have rather bought the things at ACMoore ....LOL! I am not a huge fan of tedium.
After a long day of shopping I came home to a DELICOUS meal that Rick made... asparagus, steak and baked potatoes... ALL on the grill! I snipped some chives out of my window garden and mixed them up with sour cream for the taters... YUMMO!!!!!
Tomorrow Rick and I have to work on cleaning out the basement a bit and I promised Nicole I would help her hang stuff in her new place!
6 comments:
Thank you, Honey! I tried to NAIL it and I hope I did! I thought for like two hours on what to make for you and changed my mind like 7 times! I wanted to do it all on the grill so I could drink and not have to run back into the house like every two seconds! Asparagus on the grill is UNREAL though! THAT was good! I made too much though- I bought enough steak for all of us- forgetting Jessi wouldn't be here! Cooper and Sampson seemed to enjoy it though! I LOVE doing stuff like that- even though you HATE sappy!
Looks Like a good day full of "Junkin" and fun followed by some good eats from the grill.
Brotha.... No matter what she says.... if she truly hated Sappy she wouldn't still be with ya. ;0)
I looooooves me some antiques!
It is so fun to see all the different
stuff!
I think my fav today was the BIG yellow furry lamp shades and the fact that they were a pair was even better.
I hope you rewarded the man with a meal like that he deserves it!
It's too bad you guys just got the time to go antiquing, the flea markets just ended and they are a riot! They have the craziest stuff! I love picking through all the cool stuff at antique barns/stores/whatever, LOL!
Did you score any neat stuff?
My reward was that I got to rub her feet! LOL
My uncle had an antique shop when I was a kid (Yep) and I used to go in and play the old pianos and try on the old paste jewelry. I just felt so at home in all the old stuff...I love the one in Hampden, though they don't have a lot of bona fide "Antiques" a lot is pop culture and collectibles..but that is fun too. BUT I am more envious of the dinner and foot rub..that sounds like a awesome night to me :)
Post a Comment